The 2020 August Military Team Classic has been cancelled.
- Contestants will be refunded starting July 7 by direct mail. Please send any changes of address before then. Also, let us know if your entry fee should be transferred to August 2021, October 2020, or January 2021.
- Contestants that paid with a credit card will be issued a refund check because we do not keep credit card information on file.
- Many team captains paid the fees for their entire team. Team Captains will be contacted to establish who gets refunded.
- Teams can leave a $170 deposit for the 2021 August Military Team Classic and select a squad, which will be reserved.
- Contestants can transfer their August entry fee to either the October Senior team tournament or the 2021 January Military Bowling Championships.
New Information About August 2021
- Brochures with applications will be emailed to everyone on our email database. They will also be available for downloading and printing at www.high-roller.com by November 15.
- Brochures will be mailed only upon request.
- Advance reservations will be accepted until October 31 for contestants who were still entered when the August 2020 event was canceled. Squads numbered 1 through 20, and their times are the same as in 2020. Choices are first come first served. The dates are August 4 – 24, 2021, again hosted by South Point.
- Reservations for all others will be accepted by phone or email on the day the brochures are emailed and posted on www.high-roller.com
- Squad confirmations will be available to view and print at www.high-roller.com within 10 days of when your team is completely registered.
We truly appreciate your support and friendship over the years and for sticking with us. This event is yet another victim of the pandemic, but our goal is to get back on track, of course, with your support!
Be safe out there; stay in touch, and I hope to speak with you very soon!
Brad Edelman, President, High Roller, Inc.